• Psst! Ano, Ty! Ještě nejsi zaregistrovaný na našem herním fóru? Přicházíš tak o možnost zapojit se do diskuzí a navíc si tu můžeš zkrátit čekání například při výstavbě nové budovy či jednotek. Zaregistruj se ještě dnes pomocí následujícího odkazu:

» Vytvořit účet na fóru

speed of barbars

• Zakladatel vlákna DeletedUser40438
  • Vytvořeno
Stav
Uzavřeno pro další odpovědi.

DeletedUser40438

I've gotten permission from kozmicz (manager) for write in english. i want to put speed of barbars at the night of wednesday because at thursday i haven't scool. i want at 23:45 (of night of wednesday) - what time do you want.
please let me answer the manager who makes the speeds.

thanks, kyriakos (-greek player??)

tantalena

Pokročilý uživatel
Registrovaný uživatel
Počet poděkování
You can speak here in any language. The problem is that people here don't understand many languages.

Reality on Czech speed server is:
Lamač, a speed moderator, manages speed settings. Suggestions for next months are possible only before 20th of current month. In fact he doesn't respect it and right now he has completed settings for December and maybe January and 50 % of February :D

Welcome in the Czech Republic! :rofl

DeletedUser40438

tell me with some words friend. i want speed of barbars at wednesday night. i don't interested for the speed of unit and etc. only i want this speed. it's my favourite. please put it!!!

DeletedUser40438

why are are doing this things??
i told you the night of wednesday namely 12/11/2014 and you putted at the next day 13/11/2014. now what to tell you??
do you understood what i said?

šachlik

Pokročilý uživatel
Registrovaný uživatel
Počet poděkování
Hey, you aren´t here in Greece. Plans to speed wheels are made, according Support, the months ahead, so please do not complain here, it's no use. Feel free to suggest a speed round, but do not count that will be soon.

tantalena

Pokročilý uživatel
Registrovaný uživatel
Počet poděkování
To chce naučit vás oba anglicky :D

Kyriakos: Do you want Speed of Barbars and other quality interesting speed rounds? Just say Greek speed admins to let me plan speed rounds for you... Sometimes I could create something.

šachlik

Pokročilý uživatel
Registrovaný uživatel
Počet poděkování
Tak jako ... nejsem žádnej English PRO., jsme v Česku, tak proč bych tu měl psát anglicky? :D

Mi budeš překládat. :D:D

DeletedUser40438

GREECE does not exist in this round with 500 barbars each player. I just love it

Stav
Uzavřeno pro další odpovědi.